Wednesday, March 12, 2008

syukur alhamdulillah

Posted by | |

the SPM result is out today...my mom n i went to my skool on 12pm...my heart was pounding so fast...really2 scared...but,before i can get the result,all ofdebts that i have on skool have to be settle first...huk3.poor mummy...she have to wait for almost an hour at outside of the hall...and poor me coz i have to queue up at counter with crowded people...feeuhh!!..such a tired day.but,other than that,im also happy coz i met almost all of my friends there...im very miss all of them..after i paid all the debts,well,time to get the result...huk3.im so scared...with willing of god,alhamdulillah,i get 6A1,3A2 AND 1B3...i dont get straight A's but this result is enough for me to be qualified in universiti teknology malaysia...oh god,im so happy,thanx a lot ALLAH...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...