Friday, May 23, 2008

ahlan wasahlan bikum...

Posted by | |

im back from utm n staying at my home for aproximately,only 1 MONTH!...HUK3.but,its ok..at least i get some rest..but,im a bit boring at home.nobody to be talk with.i only have my mom,my phone and walls..great walls to be talk with...lolz,joking..im not that extremely lonely...well,i learn to be lazy...thats not boring,huh?...he3.
k,enough of joking and more on planning(wow,getting serious though,hehe)..i do have some option for fulfill my holiday:
--> go to an island(...but,no bujget)
--> go to KL at my sis's house(i still think that im going to be boring there...)
--> jogging at park once a week(..if i get woke up early)
--> become a statue at my home(always did that..he3)
--> read a novel-'tautan hati'(im on it)
--> learn quran with my mom's guru( im on it)

thats all i guess...huk3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...