Thursday, January 10, 2013

planning

Posted by | |

Assalamualaikum wbt & gud evening evry1 !!!

Oke, so im starting to do some planning about my future job, in 10 years from now.

Aku nak keje out of office. Kalau aku stay kat sini, chance nak keje offshore @ field memang tipis, kannn??


 

So

I just….

Aplly….

Baker hughes again! Hiuhhh!


 

Sebab aku memang tak boleh keje opis, stress!

Stress sebab kene duduk kat meja jer, pastu ngadap PC . no no no no! that is soooo not me!


 

I pray to allah to get 2nd chance for the same position that applied yesterday

And may all bless all of my actions & decisions


 

I wanna go out from Malaysia! Out to the sea or the sky! Sky high !!!! [dah stat melalut, haha]

So, oke, that is 1 thing. There is 1 more thing….

I will be performing tomorrow, at PETROFAC 1st time dinner, whuaaa!!!!

Cuak cuak cuak, what to do…. Aku ingatkan dinner ni bese2 jer. Sekali mmg grand punyerlah…hoi hoi hoi !

Cuak!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...